Keeper Keeper

Nice animation! Very juicy. The controls start off slow, but then they get faster and faster. I like that. I also like the very IDEA of the whole lock and key thing. Brilliant! I got a score of 61, after the keys started falling faster. No storyline, not much point, but a very nice piece of work none-the-less.

Oh, and I like the opening, too.

WordRage WordRage

I like word games. This game may be like many I've played, but the design works beautifully. It was a bit laggy at the start, but that soon passed. I liked the smooth animation and music, but that BEEEEEEP every time you tried a word that wasn't right (or a word you've already played) wanted to make me tear out my hair. It ruined the mood, making me cranky.

But that's about it. Smooth and easy. I like the Rage word system, too. Brilliant!

Cloud Shot Cloud Shot

This game is very hard for right-handed people..... please add the option to use WASD and/or the arrow keys, and I would be very happy.

Fast Typer 3 Fast Typer 3

That circle timer is insane! This is a well-thought out game. I like the word-scrolling list thingy. And making the timer smaller and smaller, and the words bigger and bigger adds that much-needed element of panic. I also like the colour theme, with the bright, bold red and green words popping up. Great job! 10/10

eidosk responds:

Thanks!

Mystery IQ Test Mystery IQ Test

This game seems simple at the beginning, and although it does get a bit harder, none of the rooms are really big head-scratchers. I like the mystery behind it all at the beginning, but I don't like the constant reminders to share the game on twitter and facebook.

All in all, a solid puzzle game. 8/10