Damon Does Shots Damon Does Shots

The animation is.... well it is what it is. It's certainly not the worst I've seen, but it's also not the best.

But then there's the music quality.

And the plot.

Sorry. 1.5/5

JellowStudios responds:

no worries :) thank you for your time and thoughts.

irma griffon speepdaint irma griffon speepdaint

This is excellent! Nice use of shading and whatnot. Just a quick question, how long did this take you in total?

megadrivesonic responds:

this took about an hour and 12 minutes

BLISS BLISS

This is incredible! The story is spooky. It starts out all cute and innocent, but then you realize what's really happening.

WOW. LOVE IT.

Keeper Keeper

Nice animation! Very juicy. The controls start off slow, but then they get faster and faster. I like that. I also like the very IDEA of the whole lock and key thing. Brilliant! I got a score of 61, after the keys started falling faster. No storyline, not much point, but a very nice piece of work none-the-less.

Oh, and I like the opening, too.

WordRage WordRage

I like word games. This game may be like many I've played, but the design works beautifully. It was a bit laggy at the start, but that soon passed. I liked the smooth animation and music, but that BEEEEEEP every time you tried a word that wasn't right (or a word you've already played) wanted to make me tear out my hair. It ruined the mood, making me cranky.

But that's about it. Smooth and easy. I like the Rage word system, too. Brilliant!

Cloud Shot Cloud Shot

This game is very hard for right-handed people..... please add the option to use WASD and/or the arrow keys, and I would be very happy.

.:Ocean Force Point Temple:. .:Ocean Force Point Temple:.

I was listening through my music when this song started playing. i stopped what I was doing and just . . . listened. I was spellbound.

I realized then that I never thanked you for making this, so I'll do it now.

Thank you so much.

The people- GT remix The people- GT remix

Very minor feel to it. Lovely work! 1:30 onwards is excellent.

It could do with some melodic variation towards the end, but I gather that might be hard to accomplish given you're working with another track. Nevertheless, stars all 'round!

-DuneRiders- -DuneRiders-

This has that rockin' desert melody! Boo yeah minor stuff! It's so nice to hear you branch out into this kind of music with your style. Thank you so much for sharing!

The Bridge to The Endless Sea The Bridge to The Endless Sea

This is quite good. I like the feel of the thick brush strokes and how you use them, especially. I'm always a bit scared of using brushes like that because I don't know what to do with them.

Looks like I can take some pointers from you :D